Pendleton: The Portland Collection

I’m SO excited about The Portland Collection for Pendleton by Portland designers Nathaniel Crissman, Rachel Turk and John Blasioli. Nathaniel and Rachel are the designers behind one of my all-time favorite PDX labels, church + state. You can really see their point-of-view and signature details in these pieces. I love the Elks lodge feel of the Fall/Winter 2011 lookbook–for me, that is quintessential Portland.

“Perennial pleated skirts, wool plaids and Western wear are the heart of Pendleton, but The Portland Collection will have a designer feel, an urban sensibility and a versatility factor.”–Mort Bishop, Pendleton Woolen Mills President

That red/brown plaid wool is killing me. KILLING. And the bags… THE BAAAGS.

UPDATE: Check out The Portland Collection website and Facebook page.

all images courtesy of Pendleton (photography by Chris Hornbecker Photography)

Comments
25 Responses to “Pendleton: The Portland Collection”
  1. Megan says:

this is SO GOOD! brain exploding!

2. Renai says:

Lovely line… and I’m laughing at the fact that I used to be friends with the male model. I forgot that he does!

3. casey says:

just came across your blog, love it! I’m also a portland gal and happened upon this in the mercury today. it’s a plaid plaid world here in PDX!

4. House of leaves says:

Those bags are killing me, I must own!

5. Alisha says:

I need one of those cardigans! Must save now–“prices range from $200-700″.

6. I may or may not have just squealed in delight over this collection. Thanks for sharing….I think I may need to blog about this….with proper credit given to you of course :).

7. Greta says:

Where can I find those AMAZING black boots? Fantastic styling…

8. MOA says:

omgz, so good.

9. Jen McCabe says:

I know… none of us can breathe. You guys–there are so many good pieces (even more than I’ve posted) in this collection. It is a huge. They did such an amazing job. OK. I’m ready for fall 2011 already! Mind tease.

10. Brittany says:

Oh my goodness, this is fabulous! My boyfriend is an outdoorsy-country boy and nothing I wear looks ANYTHING like what he wears. This is totally a combination of both of our styles. I love it! I bet he would DIE to see me wearing something like this.

11. jb says:

Black boots are Rachely Comey, called the Penpal boot.

12. jb says:

*Rachel Comey

13. Jen McCabe says:

Thank you for the info, jb!

14. Suzy says:

Love the tribal-prints, want to have it alllllll !

15. Nicole says:

Can it be August already? We can’t wait. So exciting to be part of this as a Portland native!

16. Randall says:

more photos of some Portland Collection on my blog.

17. Donna says:

Hi!
    Did anyone else happen to notice that Pendleton are selling REAL FUR?!! Doesn’t that bother anyone else?

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. [...] the rest of my clothes. This whole collection is awesome, but me + this cardigan, we R meant 2 B. Pendleton: The Portland Collection via Honey Kennedy via Miss Moss’s [...]

2. [...] bookmark it.1. Free-hand silk screen? Did not know that even existed! 2. Pendleton: The Portland Collection is here (and awesome). You heard it here first. OK, second. 3. Alison loves hair jewelry almost as [...]

3. [...] Nathaniel Crissman, Rachel Turk and John Blasioli to design their latest collection. I love the new Portland Collection, don’t you? I love the two dresses in these photos. And her hair. Also, vintage Pendleton [...]