Ulyana Sergeenko

WOW. Roséline and Diana both recently posted this incredibly stunning Fall/Winter 2011 collection from designer, Ulyana Sergeenko. I’m so enamored with every piece and the styling deserves applause.

Here are a few of my favorites from Ulyana Sergeenko F/W 2011:

Images courtesy of Ulyana Sergeenko Photography: Nick Sushkevich.

FOUND VIA THIS IS GLAMOROUS + MISS MOSS WHO FOUND IT VIA ABSOLUTE SUNDAY

Comments
18 Responses to “Ulyana Sergeenko”
  1. I seriously can’t get over that tiny waist!

2. Meredith says:

Wow wow wow. I love everything about this collection!

3. Caitlin Rose says:

WOW! I think that this is my favourite lookbook I’ve ever seen. The clothing is just so beautiful, and the model, and the red lipstick, and the setting creates an atmosphere without being cluttered. It insane. I’ve never even heard of this designer. I love that ball gown in that grey, it’s so beautiful. uhhh, this post totally just made my day!

4. r says:

yes, posted this last week http://bit.ly/om5g65 and it has been everywhere since :) and no wonder — everything about this lookbook is stunning — it’s amazing that the designer is also the photographer — such talent!

x

• Jen McCabe says:

Oh, Roséline. See, this is what happens when I get behind on my blog reader. I’m going to add your name too. Thanks for letting me know! I didn’t realize that she took the photos as well. That’s amazing!

5. Anna @ D16 says:

Woah, loving everything about this. The slightly “off” proportion of the feet/shoes is really appealing.

6. Darcy says:

Loving the gothic romance aspect to these!

7. mlle ghoul says:

My jaw literally dropped when I saw these. I cannot get over those full, flowing dresses/skirts. And seconding the love for those strangely proportioned footwears.

8. Melissa says:

I’ve been seeing this skirt around..i would seriously kill for it.