Here are some photos of what has been going on around here. I really haven’t been doing enough picture taking. I think I’ve just been working too much! If you’re on Instagram come say “hi”! Or follow my Instagram feed online or see ‘em as I tweet ‘em on Twitter.
Now, on with the snapshots…
1) These roses are so pretty. I got them at lovely Ink & Peat. The moon photograph is from Chad’s shop, Mon Petit Fantome. The candle is one I’ve been hoarding for 6 or 7 years–’Sultana’ by Fresh. Sadly, they don’t make it anymore.
2) Eeeep! I was so excited to receive these vintage arrow bobby pins from Angeliska. She saw my star on my vanity and was very sweet to send these my way. She even added some pretty glitter. I’m kind of a fool for arrows and stars.
3) Some things cluttering up my vanity. Stuff: Cedar Rose Argan Oil Hair Tonic by OLO (LOVE), Big Apple Red nail polish from OPI (great bright red!), Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf by Evan Healy (miracle cream!), my vintage sterling airplane brooch and polka dot bobby pins from Jane Tran. Perfume: Angeliques Sous La Pluie by Frederic Malle, Tainted Love by Tokyo Milk, Fille en Aiguilles by Serge Lutens, Rumpledcake by Twigscent and Lotus Blossom & Water Lily by Jo Malone.
4) My good friends opened up a fantastic new Portland food cart. Stop by Chilango! There are a lot of veggie and vegan options if you don’t eat meat. The PDX cart is located on 4th & Hall downtown by PSU. They’re the sweetest people!!
5) I’m sure you didn’t need to see yet another one of my photos of my Rosewater Pistachio Mini Cake obsession, but… I’m still in love with this vegan AND gluten free amazing cake. Sorry. If you’re in Portland you can see what I mean at Back to Eden on Alberta.
6) A little shout out to striped paper straws. I got ours at Kikkerland, but you can find them all over.
7) Between our farm share and my friends giving us about 15 pounds of tomatoes–we’re kind of drowning in them. I’ve been slow-roasting them with herbs and olive oil in batches and freezing them to use this winter. SO YUMMY.
8) Sometimes I wake up feeling like someone is staring at me. Usually, it looks something like this. Unnerving, right?
Photos by me, Jen McCabe. Find me on Instagram!