A New Love for Pink

Hello, Diana from Miss Moss here…

Pink is not a colour that I associate with myself, at all. 70% of my wardrobe is black, and the other 30% is blue, basically. My walls are white, by duvet is white, my scatter cushions are in varying degrees of cream, green and black, my towels are a beigey brown… I should probably get new towels.

But lately I’ve been seeing pink everywhere. And consistently wanting it all over myself and my life. In a subtle way, of course–I don’t want people to think Barbie vomited all over my personal brand.

Just kidding! I don’t have a personal brand. Also, I’m pretty sure Barbie would never vomit.

(01) Chris Connolly (02) Leah Goren Girls Print Tank (03) Scout and Catalogue El Corazon Pouch (04) Galit Mastai Silk, Copper, and Gold Macrame Bracelet (05) Face Hunter (06) Stockholm Streetstyle (07) Alexey Orlov (08) Monki Aurora Top (09) Tsumori Chisato Wallet (10) Freunde von Freunden (11) Robert Abbey Delta Schiaparelli Pink Lamp (12) Wood & Stoneware Vase (13) Skye Nott (14) Good Night, Day Cowl (15) A Spoonful of Mint Geometric Triangle Necklace (16) Lovisa Superstar (17) Mardi Jeudi Silk Chiffon Shirt (18) Maison Scotch Kiss & Amuse Sweat

 

Guest Blog by Diana from Miss Moss. You can also find Diana on Twitter!

Comments
11 Responses to “A New Love for Pink”
  1. Karin S says:

    I would (almost) kill for one of those Spoonful of Mint necklaces!

  2. Chelsea says:

    I love that pink lamp. And I wouldn’t mind Barbie vomit. I am that dedicated to pink.

  3. Bria says:

    Ma vie en rose! Ma vie en rose! Not Barbie at all, and I’m generally more of a navy blue girl too. Love your pics.

  4. Joy says:

    Such a pretty pretty guest post!

  5. gabbi says:

    Wonderful picks!

  6. Mallory says:

    When I was in middle school wearing pink was my thing. All my AOL instant messenger screen names (I changed them up frequently) had the word “pink” in them. I didn’t go a day without wearing pink…. I was known as the pink girl (I sort-of shudder to think of it now).

    2011 – I don’t think I have a single pink top in my closet. A few magenta/fuchsia things – but no pink-pink. I might have some pink underwear, but that’s it. Your post makes me want to get back into the pink game.

  7. LOVE the jumper in number 6! Also love the fluorescent paint in the apartment, so bright!

  8. amy says:

    Oh my word this is the prettiest blog I have seen in a long time!

    Wow!

    And I love all this pink stuff as my Graphic Design studio is called Dottypink!

    Thanks for sharing
    love
    amy
    x

  9. Melissa says:

    OH GOD how will i be able to stop myself from buying all of these things?! i love everything. i, too, have found myself enamored by pink lately. i think it’s because fashion trends have gotten decidedly more “girly” in recent years. For me, it started with a salmon colored purse, and I haven’t looked back.

  10. caroline says:

    I feel the same way. Pink might come in the bottom half if I had to list my favorite colors (although I had stint with pink being my fave some time in middle school) and my wardrobe heavily consists of earthy neutrals.. But I too have turned to likings of pink things. Although most are of the blushing pink variety which still somewhat fits into my neutral palette…

  11. erin says:

    Whoa. It’s like you read my mind! I too am an entirely black and grey person, but I find myself uncontrollably drawn to hot pink lately…

Leave A Comment