Sneak Peek: Colenimo S/S 2012 Pt 2!

Here is a stunning, exclusive Colenimo “Paper Moon” editorial SNEAK PEEK! I know I just posted the a slew of photos from Aya Nakagawa’s 2012 Spring/Summer Colenimo collection lookbook, but she sent me these gorgeous editorial photographs in advance and is letting me post them for you. The shots are so dreamy–it’s fantastic to see the garments in action. I’m even more in love with that ombre button-down and all the pretty dresses. The little details are so sweet!

Congratulations on Paper Moon, Aya, and on the becoming a new mum VERY soon! Baby Colenimo coming in February 2012. (not a kid’s line–an actual baby!) ♡

Images courtesy of Colenimo. Photography by Jenny&Lee.

Find my previous blog posts about Colenimo posts here:
Colenimo A/W 2010, Colenimo S/S 2011, Colenimo Polaroids, Colenimo A/W 2011, and Colenimo S/S 2012 Pt 1.

COLENIMO S/S 2012 EDITORIAL CREDITS
Photographer: Jenny&Lee
Makeup Artist: Natsumi Watanabe
Hair Stylist: Maki Tanaka
Model: Yana K from FM Agency

Comments
12 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Colenimo S/S 2012 Pt 2!”
  1. hannah says:

Ohh, I like the clothing very much but, man, I love the hair! Sweet, sweet edwardian hair.

2. erin says:

i could get married in that last dress. sweet perfection.

3. Kristen says:

Now that I’ve figured out to comment (LOL – even though I am still seriously sleep-deprived)…can I say how much I love these clothes?! The Ombre shirt is so beautiful and the tan jacket (second to last picture) is something I must have! Cost is not an issue! (Well it totally is, but someday I dream of being able to yell that out!)

4. so pretty! and i love the last photo with the sweetheart tree. i feel bad saying that, the poor tree.. but it’s still so pretty!

5. hila says:

oh jen, so very pretty – you’re the queen of the pretty!

6. Wow so lovely! Really cheered up my Friday afternoon I can tell you!

7. Oh my god. I’m speechless at the pink drop-waist. Thanks for the introduction to this incredible collection! You’re such a great scout for wonderful works of craftsmanship.

xo
    Rachael

8. These photos are absolutely gorgeous. And the clothes — my gosh!

9. Benicia says:

Thanks for sharing these beautiful images-so inspiring! I just stumbled upon your blog and I am absolutely in love! Just spent some time in your lovely archives! Dreamy, beautiful and oozing with lots of inspiration. Thank you! I am now a follower:)

10. Kaki says:

That last dress in particular is so stunning. I love the tiny peter pan collars.

11. Victoria says:

Oh your blog is lovely! And I’m so in love with that ombre shirt.

12. alyson says:

oh man, this is gorgeous!