Lip Stuff

LIP BALM BOMB: 1. Vanilla & Tangerine 2. Organic Bulgarian Rose (new–LOVE) 3. Olive Oil 4. Karite Shea Butter 5. Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers 6. Vanilla Lavender

Here are my current favorite lip balms–do you have any standbys? I always have 2 or 3 lipsticks in my purse (probably all red!), but I just realized that I seem to have one or two lip balms in nearly every room in the house. Maybe it is my lifetime as a girl who likes to kiss… a lot? I don’t know–sometimes I just apply it over and over while I’m working or concentrating. I even like to give lip stuff as gifts!

P.S. Don’t judge about the Dr. Pepper! I even have a tube that is basically the size of a rolling pin. I’ve loved it since I was a kid!

Comments
26 Responses to “Lip Stuff”
  1. Whitney says:

I always have a huge watermelon Lipsmackers tube and I’ve had numerous people think I’m using a glue stick or something on my lips! It’s nice to see someone else over the age of 14 still uses it!

2. Bria says:

You know how devoted I am to Karite Lips but sometimes I moonlight and go for the Nivea Cherry–it’s not as moisturizing as the Karite but I love the color. My friend has been using the tinted Burt’s Bees chapstick and ever since I saw it on her I’ve been meaning to pick one up.

3. Sophia says:

Lovely selections! Never tire of new products. You see, from time to time I find myself combing the internets for new/exciting balms. My latest obsession? The handmade Jacho floral lipbalm from Morning Calm store on Etsy!

4. I totally laughed because I have that same tube of lip smackers! I’m loving my Burt’s Bees with Mango Butter at the moment, but I can’t wait to try your faves! That rose one sounds yummy.

5. I always loose them :p
    My favorite at the moment is the one from Kiehl’s with Mango!

6. Carly says:

DUDE. this is my poison. i literally counted 14 lip treatments in my purse the other day, 14!! there is likely something very wrong with me, but i guess i don’t want to be right :)

7. gail says:

I always dig a lip balm that smells like food, so I like this one: mint chocolate organic and 100% proceeds to go breast cancer research apparently! http://www.acureorganics.com/product-p/017.htm

8. Alyson Clair says:

I love you more because of the Dr. Pepper. I had a freakish addiction to the actual soda for years. (we are broken up now forever).

9. Teresa says:

I love my lip balms and have a little purse of them in my bag! My favourites would have to be Lucas Paw Paw (which is awesome!) and Burt’s Bees.

10. Lisa says:

i need to try the lavender vanilla one, that sounds amazing! my personal all time fav is Smith’s Rose Lip Salve. it goes everywhere with me!

11. lauren says:

I’m also obsessed with Dr Pepper Lipsmackers! Best colour and scent of the Lipsmackers family in my opinion. For fancy grown up lip balm I love my Korres Wild Rose and Jack Black Lip Balm in Blackberry Tea.

12. I go through lots of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment. It’s not only brilliant as a lipbalm, I also put it on any cuts or scars or whatever, even used it as a moisturiser on a long-haul flight to save on the carry-on luggage/liquid restriction. It’s very plain, in a little red tube, but I can’t recommend it highly enough.

13. The vanilla lavender sounds so nice <3