Milk

If you heard a wailing shriek akin to the sound of a banshee playing pinball over a loudspeaker a couple months ago–that was my biological clock going into overdrive after seeing the second image below. WHAT? Is that baby real? I cannot handle it.

These are from the French Newcomers A/W 2012 shoot from Milk Magazine. Milk is one of my favorite magazines–often I read through it with the same excitement as Vogue UK or Lula. Seeing the photos reposted on Catherine’s blog reminded me of that little bebe. Karel Balas’ photographs are so warm and sweet. More HERE.

Images courtesy of Milk Magazine. Photos by Karel Balas.

Comments
9 Responses to “Milk”
  1. Melissa D says:

OH MY. I love dressing my 4yo girl up like a little grownup, and this is perfection. Perfection!

Also, I want all of these outfits for myself.

2. Melissa says:

are these children REAL??? i don’t even want kids but my uterus did just skip a beat looking at these pics. adorable!

3. tamera jane says:

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want a little monochromatic amish-french baby! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

4. Oh! I love it all so much! My daughter would destroy it all in less than 5 seconds. I miss being able to dress her up in adorable things, we’re now in the “what’s the most durable thing we can buy her” phase! (She’s 2) Maybe in another 3 or 4 years we can go back to uber cute clothes!

5. April says:

The baby models for milk ALWAYS make me want babies!

6. It either makes me you want to have a kid or be a kid again.. ;) <3

7. wow, these are amazing images. Love how the shoes don’t look like children’s shoes at all but grown up adult shoes. So cute.

8. Caitlin says:

I think I’ve looked at this post 50 times! I love the colors and styling so much. And that baby is just so cute. I think I might direct my knitting in the direction of some of these beautiful colors.

9. Suzanna says:

I can’t even handle how great these are.