Some Things I Covet
Kelly from Design Crush here, filling in for just a minute while Jen takes a few days off. Every day I come across thousands of things online as I search out the best fits for Design Crush’s aesthetic. Not everything makes the cut, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love it. So today I’m sharing ten things that I’m coveting like crazy!
1. I’ve been looking for lighter feeling pieces that will make the cold days and many layers of winter feel lightyears away. This delicate Small Honey Petals necklace from Freshie & Zero would be great with a sweet sundress or light tee.
2. Being all of 5’2″, pant lengths are forever the bane of my existence. A pair of Madewell’s Skinny Skinny Crop Jeans would most likely hit at just the right place on my ankle and be perfect with flats.
3. I’m a pouch-a-holic by definition, I just can’t own enough. And now I’ve got my eye set on this cheery Ikonik Makeup Bag by Darling Clementine – a great place to stash lip balms in my bag or pens in my office.
4. Poppy is such a happy color (my favorite) and coffee is the ritual I most look forward to each day. I’d say all signs point to adding this hand-thrown, oversized Open Spaces Mug at Terrain to my kitchen!
5. These ridiculous affordable, itty bitty Illustrated Bird Dishes from newly opened A Fabulous Fete: The Shop are so incredibly affordable that you’d better stock up for little gifts to give throughout the upcoming year.
6. Stainless steel Viv Wall Hooks from Grandiflora feature a light gold brushed finish and are so versatile. Hang a few in your entry for coats and bags, a few in the bath for towels, and a few in your bedroom for necklaces. Winwinwin!
7. Another versatile piece is this geometric Brass Triangle Stand by Ferm Living. Perfect for napkins, stationery, and about a dozen other things that need grouped and wrangled around the house.
8. Petrified and polished wood has never looked so good! A set of Stone Forest Coasters from Terrain are a one-of-a-kind conversation piece just waiting to be added to your coffee table setup.
9. A Mortar & Pestle from Food52 is an investment for your culinary prowess that will make all the difference. The beautifully carved marble just asks that you don’t hide it away in the cupboard when you’re through!
10. The prettiest gold plated Premium Julep Strainer from Cocktail Kingdom would be a nice addition to my bar collection. Welcome to Happy Hour!